Currently an Electrical and Computer Engineering student.
- Very active in Redump Preservation project for FM Towns computer with over 300 pieces of software archived and documented for the platform
- Active supporter of Gaming Preservation Society performing independent research on archival techniques for targeted platforms.
- Large collection of FM Towns, PC98, X68000 hardware
- Currently contributor and junior hardware developer (“intern”) for Raphael Furendo / Raph’s Projects
- Github – https://github.com/cyo-the-vile
Feel free to send an message.